Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Criag Moritz May 22 & 23 2009

In only its second week of release, the new album from Craig Moritz continues to gain nation-wide attention, and Canadians are loving getting 'Down and Dirty' with one of Canada's fastest rising country artists.

Featuring 11 sensational hits, including the popular radio singles 'Good at Lovin' You' and 'Hey Y'all', the new album debuted at #31 on the Nielsen Soundscan Country Music chart, and is expected to continue its rise.

"A big thanks to everyone out there who is buying a copy of my new CD, calling into radio to request the songs, and coming out to catch a live show - I really appreciate it, and your support of this new album means a great deal to me," said Moritz. "A lot of the songs on this new album reflect my personal experiences in the past few years - from party times with friends, to getting "down and dirty" and having fun, to dealing with relationship struggles - I'm happy that there are people out there joining me on this journey and relating to my music."

Come check out the tunes yourself live at BJ's May 22 and 23 2009!!

No comments: